Well! When we usually hear the word FOOD PROCESSORS, the first thing that comes to one’s mind is usually the blenders/mixers and grinders. But Food Processors are not always limited to just this. There is a lot more you can do and explore with the use of the food processors. As if you are a Cooking lover or a professional cook, then to have a food processor by your side always eases your job.
Here’s all that you can do with the Food Processors:
- You can shred or chop large amounts of anything (cheese, nuts, chicken, zucchini from your neighbor’s garden)
- You can use a food processor if you’re gluten or grain-free
- A food processor is also helpful if you make (or want to make) homemade dips and sauces like hummus, vegetable dip, pesto, etc.
- This machine could also help you if you like unique nut butters but don’t like the prices
- Also, if you enjoy cooking from scratch and want more options then you must own a Food Processor.
Well. the most users who bought a cheap one had faced some really bad results. I will not say this on the basis of any imagination, this is what has come out from the most cases, where the people have bought an inexpensive or really cheaper food processor. In most of the cases, the machine worked really poorly and disappointed the buyers.
So, we have brought you a decent range of the Food processors, whose price range lies between $100 to $200. you can find thousands of other products in the same range, but to keep you away from confusion we have picked the best five food processors to help you with your shopping.
Following are the Best Five Food Processors that we have picked for you for below $200 or in between $100 to $200.
1. Cuisinart FP-11GM Elemental 11 Cup Food Processor – $115.04
The Cuisinart Elemental 11 cup food processor allows users to quickly and easily prep larger portions of ingredients for bigger meals. With an 11 cup work bowl, 1 stainless steel blade and 2 discs, it’s the ultimate timesaver, making quick work of everything from chopping nuts and pureeing soup to slicing tomatoes and shredding cheese. The rubberized touchpad with pulse control offers the ease of use and versatility that makes this classic the favorite of creative home cooks! Click Here to Buy
The features of the Cuisinart FP-11GM Food Processor are given as below:
- Exclusive patent pending Seal Tight Advantage system-seals bowl and locks blade
- Supreme wide mouth feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Adjustable slicing disc
- Reversible shredding disc – medium to fine
- Stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade
2. Gourmia GR1100N Gourmet Grade 14 Cup Food Processor – $128.99
Gourmia GR1100N Gourmet Grade 14 Cup Food Processor is Ultra-Quiet, comes with 1400W “Dynamic Drive” Motor Delivers Up To 1400 Watts of Power For Faster, Better & More Consistent Results Massive 14 Cup Bowl with Easy Lock Lid & Ultra-Wide Fast Feed Tube. Includes Precision Milled Stainless Steel Blades/Disks for Shredding & Slicing+ Juicer Attachment Also Includes The Ultimate Kugel Blade- A Whole New Kind Of Blade For a Whole New Caliber Of Kugel Includes Fine Shredder/Thin Slicer Disk, French Fry Disk, Citrus Juicer, S-Shaped Slicer, The Ultimate Kugel Blade. Click Here to Buy
The Features of the Gourmia GR1100N Food Processor are as following:
- Ultra-Quiet, Powerful “Dynamic Drive” Motor that’s Rated 600W and can Deliver Up To 1000 Watts of Power For Faster & More Consistent Results
- Massive 14 cup bowl with ‘Easy Lock’ lid & ultra-wide ‘Fast Feed’ tube, 110v
- Includes precision milled stainless steel blades/disks for shredding & slicing+ juicer attachment
- Also includes the ultimate kugel blade, a whole new kind of blade for a whole new caliber of kugel
- Includes fine shredder/thin slicer disk, French fry disk, citrus juicer, s-shaped slicer, the ultimate kugel blade
3. Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor – $139.25
Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a glossy red finish that adds a pop of color to any kitchen, the Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. Its compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it’s a Cuisinart! Click Here to Buy
Following are the features of the Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor:
- Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency; does not include DVD and the blade
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
4. BRAUN FP3020 Food Processor – $169.87
This is a bundle of 2 items: Braun FP3020 Food Processor And 1 Extra Attachment: The Coarse Slicing Insert B Blade #12. Every cook (professional or not) knows the frequent slicing, dicing, shredding and mixing that happens in the kitchen. By purchasing a food processor you can save your time doing all these much quicker than do it with a knife. Braun has designed the most functional food processor with a wide range of tools for your convenience. Click Here to Buy
The features of the BRAUN FP3020 Food Processor are given as below:
- Quick to put together.
- Silent strength Ultra-Quiet.
- Energy efficient with low power consumption.
- Pre-set speed function.
- Compact design Easy to store.
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe.
5. Hamilton Beach Professional Dicing Food Processor – $199
There’s minimal precutting with the 3-in-1 Big Mouth feed tube, which fits whole foods as well as small, thinner pieces. The 14-cup, BPA-free bowl stacks directly on the base without any complicated positioning, and the lid snap securely to the bowl with a heavy-duty die-cast locking arm. The bowl has a pour spout with a leak-free seal to prevent messes. Click Here to Buy
The Features of the Hamilton Beach Professional Dicing Food Processor are as following:
- Dice cubes, slice thick to thin, shred, knead, chop, mix and puree
- Easy Stack & Snap assembly with no difficult twisting
- Heavy-duty construction
- Includes 5 attachments and storage case
- 5 year limited warranty
This is all, that we have in our top-five picks of best food processors in the price range between $100 to $200. We hope this may help you picking the best one for you.