Single Room Humidifiers: Humidity or to call it the ‘Dry air’ can cause a lot of skin problems for you and your home either. Relative Humidity is the most important for us as it causes problems like flaky skin, chapped lips. Other than this, it also dries out your respiratory system – nose, throat, and sinuses – increasing congestion, infections, sore throats, and nosebleeds. Humidity is also bad for asthma and allergies. Dust, pollen, and dander circulate more freely when the air is dry.
Flu viruses last longer as well, so you get sick more often. Static shocks are more frequent, and wooden furniture, plaster, and paint cracks and peels. The best, really the only solution, is installing a humidifier in your home.
Why do you need a humidifier installed?
- Humidifiers return moisture to the air when it dries out.
- It keeps your skin and lips hydrated, your nose and throat protected, and your respiration clear.
- Humidifier weighs down allergens, kills of flu viruses, and preserves the look and feel of your home.
- It even helps cuts down your heating bill.
- Water vapor absorbs and transfers heat more effectively than air, so the more there is, the less you need to run your furnace.
Room humidifiers are small, freestanding appliances that plug into standard electrical outlets. They’re light enough to be carried from room to room and set up on the floor, tables, countertops, or dressers. They’re most effective in areas with open floor plans. Walls and doors hinder airflow and limit their range, but don’t take away from their main benefits, delivering humidity right where you need it without wasting energy on empty rooms.
So, if you are looking to buy one for your or your parents or even for your kid’s room, then here we are to assist you with your shopping. As going to market or checking out all the various products from different brands so really creates a lot of confusion and is a lot of hectic. So here we have picked the best five products fro you.
Following are the best of the Single Room Humidifiers with the price ranging just under $100:
1. TaoTronics Cool Mist Ultrasonic Air Humidifiers for Bedroom – $59.99
The TaoTronics TT-AH001 Home Humidifier is an ultrasonic humidifier that emits water vapor to moisten the dry air. It uses a microporous ceramic cartridge that filters water from micro-organisms and bad odor. The humidity level can easily be set to the ideal setting for your room. You can also adjust the mist modes and use the 360-degree nozzle to adjust the mist angle so it’s right for you. As an ultrasonic humidifier, it’s incredibly quiet and doesn’t make a sound, which is perfect to use when going to sleep. Over 1 gallon capacity and 15 hour working time on a full tank will last most of the day and well into the night. The LED display provides information including the humidity level and other modes you are using.
Sleep mode turns off the LED at night so it doesn’t disturb your sleep. Two handles on the top and the bottom of the unit make it convenient to replenish the water. Finally, the timer sets the humidity for a set period before switching the humidifier off. Over 1 gallon capacity and 15 hour working time on a full tank will last most of the day and well into the night. The LED display provides information including the humidity level and other modes you are using. Sleep mode turns off the LED at night so it doesn’t disturb your sleep. Two handles on the top and the bottom of the unit make it convenient to replenish the water. Finally, the timer sets the humidity for a set period before switching the humidifier off. Click Here to Buy
The features of theTaoTronics Cool Mist Ultrasonic Air Humidifiers for Bedroom are as following:
- Upgraded LED Display Cool mist humidifier with a microporous cartridge to filter the water from micro-organisms and bad odor. We do not recommend adding any essential oil or similar chemical perfume in the water.
- Set humidity level and control the amount of mist, while designed to humidify the air in rooms up to 20~25m².
- Over a gallon of water capacity and 15-hour of working time on a full tank of water will last well into the night. Please pour away the water in the base before filling in water to the tank and do not shake the tank when it is working.
- Other Features: Built-in timer; LED display; sleep mode; and a 360-degree rotatable nozzle. Produces less than 38 dB of noise, making it quieter than the old version; perfect for your baby and a disturbance-free sleep at night.
- Ultrasonic humidifiers are incredibly silent so it will never disturb you; perfect humidifier for a baby
2. Honeywell HCM350B Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier – $64.99
Honeywell HCM350B Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier with Patented Germ Killing Chamber Kills up to 99.9-Percent of Bacteria, Mold, and Spores in Water. Quiet Care Technology makes the HCM350B up to 25-Percent Quieter. With its patented germ killing process, this humidifier from Honeywell continuously kills up to 99.9% of water-bred germs, bacteria, mold, and spores in the water. Click here to Buy
The features of the Honeywell HCM350B Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier are given as below:
- QuietCare Performance – up to 25% quieter than other evaporative humidifiers
- Soothing, invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts
- 3-speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
- Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dust
- Runs up to 24 hours per filling on low setting
3. Vornado Evap3 Whole Room Evaporative Humidifier – $79.99
The Vornado Evap3 Whole Room Evaporative Vortex Humidifier creates a comfortable, perfectly humidified living space quickly and quietly. Vornado’s deep pitch blades pull large volumes of harsh, dry air through two humidifying filters, and then, using Vornado’s signature Vortex Action, circulates the humidified air throughout the room, providing complete and uniform humidification in spaces up to 700 sq. ft. Easy-to-use push button panel allows you to choose your desired humidity level and fan speed. Large 1.5-gallon tank capacity makes for fewer refills. Backed by Vornado’s 5-year limited warranty.
An onboard humidistat automatically regulates fan speed to control humidity output or can be set to run continuously for maximum humidification. The push-button controls with LED lights provide easy confirmation of current settings. Three fan settings are available – High, Low or Auto. In Auto mode, the fan speed will intelligently adjust up or down to maintain the set humidity level. Also, a sleek new black and cobalt blue color scheme make this model as sleek as it is effective. Model is made for 120 volts only. Click Here to Buy
Following are the features of the Vornado Evap3 Whole Room Evaporative Humidifier:
- Humidifies up to 700 sq. ft. through the use of vortex circulation
- Electronic humidistat for automatic humidity control and 3 fan settings (low, high, auto)
- Push-button controls with LED lights for easy confirmation of settings
- 1.5-gallon tank capacity and up to 2.6-gallon output every 24 hours
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
4. Tribest Humio HU-1020-B Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Night Lamp with Aromatherapy Compartment – $85.00
Experience therapeutic aroma with the newly enhanced 3-in-1 Tribest Humio humidifier & night lamp with aromatherapy oil compartment. It is the easiest solution to adding moisture to dry or heated air while adding ambiance, aroma, and decor to any room in your home. The cool mist, soft lights, and aromatic oils help sooth away the stresses of the day. Click Here to Buy
The features of theTribest Humio HU-1020-B Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Night Lamp with Aromatherapy Compartment are given as below:
- Ultrasonic technology produces an evenly dispersed cool mist, without leaving your room feeling stuffy or muggy like other humidifiers
- When powered on, the led night lamp rotates between soft, soothing colors, or can be set at your favorite color, creating the perfect ambiance
- The aromatherapy compartment lets you fill your home with your favorite scents and essential oils for a natural therapeutic experience
- Easy push button controls and filter-less design provide ease of use with minimal cleanup
5. Lasko 1128 Evaporative Recirculating Humidifier – $99.99
Lasko 1128 high-performance recirculating humidifier with 9 gallons per day output is ideal for multiple rooms. Holds 4-1/2-gallons. Features 3 comfort control speeds continuously visible water circulation. Castors for mobility on any surface. One evaporative filter pad (THF 8) included. Made in the USA from Domestic and Imported Parts. Lasko; 100+ years of quality, comfort, and durability. Click Here to Buy
The features of the Lasko 1128 Evaporative Recirculating Humidifier are as following:
- 3-speed evaporative recirculating humidifier for spaces up to 3200 square feet
- Disperses cool, clean, invisible moisture without white dust or over-humidification
- 4 1/2 gallon water reservoir is removable for easy filling
- Adjustable humidistat and on/off indicator light
- ETL listed with patented fused safety plug
This is all that we have in our pick for the best of the single room humidifiers with a price range just under $100. We hope this may ease the hectic of going to market and going through hundreds of different products for your budget as we have already done more than 70-80% of your work. Well, you can thanks us later.