Premium Charcoal Grills: There are several kind of grills available in the market and they are made up the different metals or products and even are priced accordingly. The simple iron ones do cost a little above from $50 to $100. But these cheaper products are not the last longing ones. So, the Charcoal grills remain popular in the large part of consumers.
A good $200 coal grill will smoke and sear rings around a gasser that costs twice the price; unless you go for an expensive gasser with a sear burner, it can’t match charcoal’s firepower. However, it’s true that charcoal takes more effort and time to start up and control, and that you may get your hands dirty handling those coals, but don’t kid yourselves, gas lovers as the gas grills need maintenance too.
Reasons to buy the premium charcoal grills
- Many do believe Charcoal Grill’s flavor is superior to gas.
- One could even make the argument that it’s easier to clean a charcoal grill than a gas one, as charcoal grills have fewer mechanical parts and incinerate leftover food drippings more effectively.
- Then there’s the cost difference. The simple design and construction of a charcoal grill mean it’s significantly less expensive than gas and less prone to mechanical failure.
- Charcoal grills also offer more control than gas. Gas designs require plenty ventilation to continuously feed a steady supply of oxygen to the burners and prevent hazardous flameouts. But you can easily shut a charcoal grill vent to keep the fire low and slow, letting smoke linger and work its magic on meat.
When you go out to buy a grill e especially a charcoal grill, then you will find that there are a lot of different kinds of charcoal grills that offer many different features. So that cause a lot of confusion in the buyer’s mind. So here we’ve picked the best five premium charcoal grills from the simple kettle grill to some better ones with price up to $400. Pick the grill that is right for you and right for your pocketbook. These grills represent the diversity of charcoal grills on the market whether you are looking for one that can smoke, one that can grill like no one’s business or just let you cook up a simple meal.
Following are our best picks for the premium charcoal grills with the price range of above $200:
1. Dyna-Glo DGN576DNC-D Premium Charcoal Grill – $212.28
Nothing compares to the taste of freshly cooked food from a charcoal grill. This Dyna-Glo grill is designed to include all of the necessary features and functionalities to help you achieve that consistent juiciness and flavor time after time. It all starts with porcelain-enameled, cast iron grates for maximum heat transfer and searing across the grill’s 816 square inches of cooking space.
An easy-to-use charcoal tray adjustment crank allows for temperature customization, while a cast iron and steel charcoal access door help you maintain the fuel source during cooking. The removable, high-capacity ash pan provides hours of maintenance-free grilling, heavy-duty casters and wheels provide easy mobility before and after grilling and a heavy duty, steel-body construction keeps your grill going strong for many years of enjoyment. A convenient, built-in stainless steel bottle opener allows you to continue manning the grill without having to head inside and search your utensil drawer. Click Here to Buy
The features of the Dyna-Glo DGN576DNC-D Premium Charcoal Grill are as following:
- Charcoal basket adjustment tray system for ultimate heat control and cooking flexibility
- 3-cast iron heavy duty sliding porcelain enameled cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in natural juices
- A stainless steel smoke stack with adjustable flu cap for heat control and heavy duty cast iron charcoal front access door
- Heavy duty 8″ resin wheels with 3″ locking casters provide excellent maneuverability, side shelves, storage basket and bottle opener
- 816 square Inch of total cooking area offers significant cooking space for all your grilling needs; Grill up to 30 hamburgers at one time
2. Weber Performer 22″ Charcoal Grill – $249
Get grilling with the Weber Performer 22″ Charcoal Grill. This grill has a cooking area of 363 square inches. It features a built-in lid thermometer, Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate and aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system. It’s a perfect choice for your next cookout. Click Here to Buy
The features of the Weber Performer 22″ Charcoal Grill are given as below:
- Primary cooking area: 363 sq in
- Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity aluminum ash catcher
- Tuck-Away lid holder
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Built-in lid thermometer and Wire bottom shelf
3. Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Charcoal Kooker – $288
Grill your meals just right with this Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker. It features a locking lid, two folding black metal shelves, and an easy-to-dump ash pan. The 16820 Kamado features innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient and affordable. It also features a lighter weight than traditional ceramic Kamados. This Akorn Kamado Kooker charcoal grill can cook anything from burgers to fish to ribs to pizza. Easy to assemble, it has a 314 sq. in the cooking area and a warming rack of 133 sq. in. The cooking surface is made of durable cast iron and the body is constructed of 22-gauge steel. Click Here to Buy
Following are the features of the Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Charcoal Kooker:
- Primary cooking area of 314 sq in and Warming rack of 133 sq in
- Uses 50% less charcoal than an average charcoal grill
- Cooking surface is cast iron and the body is constructed of 22 gauge steel
- Exterior finish is powder coated steel and the Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Char-Griller kamado Kooker cart is constructed of tubular steel with rubber wheels, locking caster on front
- Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Comes with Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation and Premium thermometer
4. Weber 15402001 Performer Premium Charcoal Grill – $349
This versatile charcoal grill with convenience features avid charcoal grillers want. The LCD countdown cook timer includes a large readout and can attach to the grill or be easily removed if you’d prefer to take it inside or keep it with you. It is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates, a 2-part-grate system that may be used in tandem with Weber’s Gourmet BBQ System cookware collection. The grill also features the classic porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a One-Touch Cleaning system and high capacity ash catcher that makes clean up hassle free. Storage options are plentiful with the CharBin storage container which protects your charcoal from the elements and a sturdy painted metal table is right at hand while grilling. Also features a wire bottom shelf, no-rust aluminum vent and a glass-reinforced nylon lid handle with heat shield. Click Here to Buy
The features of the Weber 15402001 Performer Premium Charcoal Grill are given as below:
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Removable LCD cook timer and built-in lid thermometer
- Assembled dimensions are 43.5-inch by 48-inch by 30-inch
5. PK Grill Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo – $369.99
A perfect reproduction of a 1950s design, this retro charcoal grill would please Elvis, as well as grill and smoke meats, poultry, seafood, and vegetables in the down-home manner he appreciated. It’s heavy and sturdy and rolls around a deck, patio, or lawn on semi-pneumatic rubber wheels. It is made of cast aluminum for maximum heat radiation, the grill cooks foods uniformly, whether they’re grilled quickly or slow-cooked and smoked under the hinged lid. Four adjustable vents and dampers provide precise temperature control. Aluminum side and bottom trays offer lots of room for holding food, utensils, and condiments. The grill assembles easily with screws and nuts (included) and measures 35 inches long, 16 1/2 inches wide, and 35 inches high. Because the cooking section detaches from the lightweight aluminum carriage, the entire unit can be quickly disassembled for a camping trip. Click Here to Buy
The features of the PK Grill Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo are as following:
- Retro-style charcoal outdoor grill and smoker with detachable carriage
- Thick cast aluminum construction for maximum heat radiation
- Adjustable vents and dampers for precise temperature control
- Hinged cooking grid for easy refueling; aluminum side and bottom trays
- Semi-pneumatic rubber wheels; measures 35.5 x 20.5 x 35 inches
This is all that we have in this article for the best picks of the premium charcoal Grills priced above $200. We hope this might help you with your shopping. Well, if you could have preferred to go and buy one for you from the market then you have to face a lot of hectic and confusion of which product to choose and going through the hundreds of product.
We are looking forward to hearing out from you and for your feedbacks. So you can give your feedback or comments in the comment section given below.